Real Problems, Real Solutions Part 2

After a lot of trial and error, and going back to the drawing board (quite literally), I finished my Real Problem, Real Solutions project. Hurray!

I took my initial ideas and ended up expanding on it, by designing a logo for the project and working that in to my overall design. I wanted the logo to be modern and appealing, because all the literacy logos out there felt very public school to me.

I stuck with black, white, and red to make a dramatic statement and created some merchandise to use in conjunction with local libraries.

literacy-collage

Let me know what you think of the project!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s